WHAT CAN I DO DURING THE COVID-19 OUTBREAK?
****5 THINGS I CAN DO TO HELP MYSELF****
1. Wash your hands frequently and thoroughly
2. Avoid touching your face, eyes, nose, and mouth
3. Drink plenty of water, preferably every 10-15 min. Small quantities are
fine, but your total water consumption should be at least 8 cups a day
4. Keep yourself in optimal health (eat nutritious food, sleep well,
exercise, control stress) – this will make you more resistant to infection
5. Get some fresh air, and spend some time in the sun. (Avoid sunburn, of
Remember that not everyone that is exposed to COVID 19 will become
infected, but someone who has been exposed can still spread it even if they
aren’t completely infected.
If you have a cough, fever, or difficulty breathing, seek medical advice
****5 THINGS I CAN DO TO HELP MY SOCIETY* – and in the end: help myself, my
family, friends, relatives, business, economy, etc***
1. Practice social distancing: avoid gatherings with large groups of
people. Avoid meeting people if not necessary.
2. Keep away at least 6 feet if possible. This will help contain the spread
of the disease since even though you do not get the disease, you could
bring it to other people
3. Work from home if possible
4. Avoid unnecessary travel
5. Give support to people around you. Encourage people to practice social